Unibet Group is one of the largest online gambling operators in the European market with over 13.5 million customers worldwide.
Unibet Group is one of Europe’s leading providers in Moneytainment, operating in 21 different languages in more than 100 countries offering pre-game sports betting, live betting, racing, poker, casino and games and bingo through several subsidiaries and brands.
What I was asked to do
- Drive the design process, from initial data analysis, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user testing and final delivery
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, business, analysts, visual designers and developers on a wide range of new and existing services across Maria and Unibet
- Hands on interaction design deliverables, including sitemaps, user journeys, scenarios, detailed task flows and wireframe production
- Define rich interactive experiences taking into account all possible states, views of the UI
- Build productive internal/external working relationships
- Define user roles, goals and tasks in order to scope project and identify related activities
- Solve design problems
Actions taken and results
- Client - Unibet
- Date Completed - September 2015