Algomi creates the bond information network that enables all market participants to securely and intelligently harness data to make valuable financial trading connections.
Algomi is one of the most innovative FinTech companies according to Forbes and is backed by investment from Lakestar and an exceptional panel of Strategic Advisors.
Lakestar makes early and growth stage investments in disruptive, technology-enabled businesses predominantly in Europe and the United States driven by exceptional entrepreneurs.
Lakestar and its general partners have historically invested in Facebook, Spotify, Skype, AirBnB therefore it’s investment in Algomi recognized a business model that could quickly achieve global scale.
What I was asked to do
- Help facilitate goals and lead on-going UX projects
- Collaborate with project teams to define strategy, site architecture and navigation, map out user flows and define high-level interactions
- Ensure essential departmental training takes place to improve UX skill level within the group
- Provide suggestions to the management team to advance the department and the company to the next level
- Author various strategy documents, analyses, UI and functional specs and styleguides
- Solve design problems